Your shopping cart is empty!
The Patagonia Men's Quandary Pant is a nylon pant for hiking, working, and chasing after your kids in the park. The nylon fabric has 4% spandex built in so they move when you move for all day comfort, regardless of what you have going on. Articulation in the knee and a gusseted crotch promote movement even further, especially if you have to squat or kneel to grab a tool or a wriggling two year old. The durable water repellent finish and 40 UPF sun protection take on the weather for the days on the trail, allowing water to bead up on the surface and preventing harmful rays for hitting your skin. All the pockets you're used to on your jeans are available, plus a bonus zippered pocket at the right thigh. Tackle your favorite weekend activity with ease.Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Features of the Patagonia Men's Quandary Pant
- Comfortable, multifunction/all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Classic performance fit that's neither too loose nor too tight provides room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Two handwarmer pockets and two rear pockets
- Right coin pocket
- Metal web-button closure with zip fly
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep the pant in place during movement
Patagonia Men's Quandary Pant 10252961 UDEESYS